From Paul Prescod <p...@prescod.net>
Subject Re: compare cassandra read n write results
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:49:41 GMT
contrib/py_stress

Although that's still written in a scripting language, it at least
uses threading.

Anyhow, what's your real goal? Inserting 100K or 1M rows in 30 seconds
from a single-threaded environment like PHP is pretty good. Do your
business goals require more?

Also: Is it 100K or 1M? In one context you used 5 zeros and in another
you used 6.