From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is that possible to write a file system over Cassandra?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:36:38 GMT
We are currently doing such things, and now we are still at the start stage.

Currently we only plan to store small files. For large files, splitting to
small blocks is really one of our options.
You can check out from here http://code.google.com/p/cassandra-fs/

Document for this project is lack now, but still welcome any feedback and
contribution.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang