From Dan Di Spaltro <>
Subject Re: Stalled Bootstrapping Process
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:11:05 GMT
To close the loop on this, the node finished bootstrapping.  The
source node rebooting definitely halted the process.

Visibility-wise, watching the anti-compactions is the best way to tell
how much progress is being made on the bootstrapping process.  The
CompactionManager mbean gives you insight into the progress of each
anti-compaction as well.

Thanks for the help,

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Jonathan Ellis <> wrote:
> I would turn debug logging on globally on the new node, that will
> answer more questions than just the streaming package.

Dan Di Spaltro

View raw message