From Utku Can Top├žu <u...@topcu.gen.tr>
Subject ColumnFamilyOutputFormat?
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:14:03 GMT
Hey All,

I've been looking at the documentation and related articles about Cassandra
and Hadoop integration, I'm only seeing ColumnFamilyInputFormat for now.
What if I want to write directly to cassandra after a reduce?

What comes to my mind is, in the Reducer's setup I'd initialize a Cassandra
client so that rather than emitting the results to the MR framework, it
would be possible to output them to the Cassandra in a simple way.

Can you think of any other high level solutions like an OutputFormat or so?

Best Regards,
Utku