From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to permanently delete one key ?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:14:27 GMT
Hi all,

I use the thrift api to remove one key, and then use the
get_range_slices to get all the keys and find that the key which I
deleted is still there. I refer to the thrift api doc which says
get_range_slices will apply to all the keys including the deleted
keys. So my question is how can I delete one key permanently, my guess
is that cassandra won't delete the key at once just mark the deleted
keys. So when will cassandra do the real deletion operation?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang