From Ryan King <>
Subject Re: Cassandra Ruby Library's batch method example?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:57:58 GMT
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Lucas Di Pentima
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to see example code about the batch() method, I searched for it on Google,
but I couldn't find any. Reading the inline comments, this operation could be useful for example
to insert some record and update the indexes all at once, am I right?

The batch method in the cassandra gem is still a little crippled (it
doesn't actually batch together everything it can), but you can use it
like this:

View raw message