From Julio Carlos Barrera Juez <juliocar...@gmail.com>
Subject inserting rows in columns inside a supercolumn
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:02:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working with Cassandra 0.5 and Thrift API. I have a simple doubt:

I want to insert a row in columns inside a supercolumn, like this (without
timestamps):

SuperColumnNameA ==> keyA valueA ==> columnB ==> key1 value1

 ==> key2 value2

 ==> key3 value3
                                                        ==> columnC ==> key4
value4

 ==> key5 value5
                               ==> keyD valueD ==> columnE ==> *key6 value6*

 ==> *key7 value7*
                                                        ==> columnF ==>* key8
value8*

 ==> *key9 value9*

For instance, I want to insert only key-values 6,7,8 and 9, but when I try
it, I destroy all the others values. What is the correct mode to do it. I
have tries obtaining the supercolumn and adding more values, bath_insert(),
etc, but I always failing.

Thank you.