From "Amol Deshpande" <amol.deshpa...@gazillion.com>
Subject Internal error processing describe_keyspace
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:50:08 GMT
Hi,

I 'm new to Cassandra, trying to set up a single node to play with.  I
set one up in a VM (0.6.1 off the website) , running fedora 12.  Things
seem peachy in that I can connect to it with a modified hector
ExampleClient, and insert data into it.

However, when I decided to view this data from Cassandra-cli,  I got the
above error with a further stacktrace of

Java.lang.AssertionError at
org.apache.cassandra.config.Databasedescriptor.getTableMetaData(Database
Descriptor.java:924)

I can't find anything similar by searching for getTableMetaData or
get_keyspace in the list archives.

Can someone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this ?

Thanks,

-amol