From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: Cassandra on Windows network latency
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:24:59 GMT
Thrift C# sources, thrift generated Cassandra sources, test app built with C#. Simple connect/write/read
operations. No pooling or anything else.

From: Heath Oderman [mailto:heath@526valley.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:17 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra on Windows network latency

I learned the hard way, that running py_stress in the src/contrib directory is a great way
to test what kind of speeds you are really getting.

What tools / client are you using to test to get the 200ms number?

stu
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>>