From Ted Zlatanov <...@lifelogs.com>
Subject Re: Net::Cassandra::Easy deletion failed
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:59:34 GMT
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:14:55 -0700 Mike Gallamore <mike.e.gallamore@googlemail.com> wrote:

MG> Great it works. Or at least the Cassandra/thrift part seems to
MG> work. My tests don't pass but I think it is actual logic errors in the
MG> test now, the column does appear to be getting cleared okay with the
MG> new version of the module. Thanks.

If you can make a self-contained script that runs against Cassandra, or
even better, a patch for test.pl so it will be available for everyone,
I'll gladly look at it.  Also don't forget to set
$Net::Cassandra::Easy::DEBUG to 1 so you can see the Thrift structures
it builds.

You may need a slightly older or 0.6 checkout because of trunk breakage
I saw reported on the devel list just now.

Ted