From Philip Jackson <p...@shellarchive.co.uk>
Subject Inconsistency when unit testing
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:26:15 GMT
Hi,

To summarise my app;

 * try to get item from UserUrl cf
   * if not found then check in the Url cf to see if we have fetched
     url before and add to UserUrl.
   * else, fetch the url and its details put in Url and UserUrl

The unit tests covering this shouldn't hit the else as they put what
they need in Url (as part of their setup) first. Trouble is, seemingly
randomly, they do hit the else meaning a read on Url "gets there
before" the write (it's all sequential in my code).

Is there anything I can tweak to stop this happening (considering my
test conf. will be different to production).

Cheers,
Phil