From Chris Goffinet <goffi...@digg.com>
Subject Re: cassandra instability
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:04:15 GMT
We don't use PHP to talk to Cassandra directly. But we do have the front-end communicate to
our backend services which are over Thrift. We've used Framed and Buffered, both required
some tweaks. We use the PHP C-extension from the Thrift repo. I have to admit, it's pretty
crappy, we had to make some modifications in Thrift.

I opened this ticket, I need to submit some of my patches so we can close it out (resolve
the time out issues):

-Chris