From "B. Todd Burruss" <bburr...@real.com>
Subject Re: cleaning house
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:53:47 GMT
i have done no deletes, just inserts.  so you are correct, there isn't
any "data" to cleanup.  however when i run some of the cleanup and/or
compaction tasks the space used on disk actually grows, and i would like
to force any unneeded files to be removed.  as i write this, jonathan
has responded with i believe what i need.

thx!