From Peter Chang <pete...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Cassandra Scalability
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:41:16 GMT
FB also does pics and movies so 1MB is way off depending on where they
manage such binary data. I do agree that 1MB of text alone is a lot of text
which is more relevant in the case of Twitter. The only large thing you
leave out is denormalization. Every tweet you write is likely denormalized
across your followers to allow for quick read access.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2010, at 10:17 AM, Mike Gallamore <