From Peter Chang <pete...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best PHP client
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:29:03 GMT
Questions like "What is the best ___?" that have subjective answers
are rarely simple.

I've tried various clients and I'd just recommend trying a few out and
getting involved win the projects. Some may have adavtnages of ease of
use while others may be more flexible or have features such as
connection pooling.

Sent from my iPhone