Hello Everyone,

Jonathan,  Thanks for your advice :-)

I have started a loadbalance operation on a busy cassandra node.

The http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Operations web page indicates that nodetool streams can
be used to monitor the status of the load balancing operation.

I can't seem to find the nodetool command for cassandra 0.5.0.

Is this a separate package/tool?

Thanks,
Jon

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
nodeprobe loadbalance and/or nodeprobe move