On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Erik Holstad <erikholstad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Haha!
> Thanks. Well I'm z little bit worried about this but since the indexes are
> pretty
> small I don't think it is going to be too bad. But was mostly thinking about
> performance and and having the index row as a bottleneck for writing, since
> the
> partition is per row.

Writing N columns to 1 row is faster than writing 1 column to N rows,
even when all N are coming from different clients.  Our concurrency
story there is excellent.
That sounds good, and the same thing goes for reading, cause that is basically
what I'm looking for, faster reads, not too worried about the writes.

Thanks a lot!