You mean I waste lots of time waiting for the write reply?

How could I avoid this problem? Using multi-thread for very write operation?

I am totally confused.

Thx.

在 2010年3月21日 上午11:16,Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com>写道:
time a single-threaded client is spending waiting for a reply, is time
it's not spending sending another request

--
Regards
   Peng Guo