Maybe the wiki needs a job board ?

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Joe Stump <joe@joestump.net> wrote:
Us too at SimpleGeo! We're Python, Cassandra, Erlang, and a smattering of Java and C++.

We have offices in Boulder, CO and SF.

--Joe

--
Typed with big fingers on a small keyboard.

On Mar 2, 2010, at 19:01, Peter Halliday <phalliday@excelsiorsystems.net> wrote:

I'm looking for work.  My previous employer was a non-profit that lost funding and my position was cut.  I would love to find a position that utilizes Cassandra.  I have experience in programming using Python, Perl, PHP, and C/C++ (mostly Python and Perl).  I have experiencing with system and network administration as well.  I certainly would be willing to send a resume talking about my experience more.

Peter Halliday
Excelsior Systems
(Phone:) 607-936-2172
(Cell:) 607-329-6905