Thanks! This has solved the problem!

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:50 PM, gabriele renzi <> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Oleg Mürk <> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Jonathan Ellis <> wrote:
>> probably 0.5.1 is allowing an invalid query and erroring out when it
>> actually runs it.
> I am pretty sure that the same query works OK when I initially start
> Cassandra.
> The problems occur after restarting.

this seems the error addressed by CASSANDRA-915 , as I was saying in
comments to CASSANDRA-914, cassandra manages column family with names
the first time it's started but fails later (I guess when a new file
was already written and it is trying to reopen it)

Try making the CFs UrlItem and UrlItemHeaders and it should go away.

blog en:
blog it: