From Jesus Ibanez <jesusiba...@gmail.com>
Subject Windows 7
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:46:02 GMT
Hi, I can't run Cassandra on Windows 7. After executing bin\cassandra -f, it
gets freez with the output:

INFO - Starting up server gossip

And when I excecute bin\cassandra-cli -host localhost, the output is:

org/apache/cassandra/cli/CliMain
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain
      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run.............

Could not find the main class: org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.  Program
will exit.

Im using:

- Cassandra 5.1 (It happend the same with 5.0)
- JDK 1.6 (with the Path and the JAVA_HOME already set)
- Windows 7 with the Firewall turned off

I want to test Cassandra becouse I may change MySQL for Cassandra in my
website.

I will be very glad if someone could help me.