From Ran Tavory <ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updates on hector, a java cassandra client
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:23:52 GMT
ok, this is a long and puzzling sentence, from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector

*Hektōr*, is a Trojan </wiki/Troy> prince and the greatest fighter of Troy
in the Trojan War </wiki/Trojan_War>. As the son of Priam </wiki/Priam> and
Hecuba </wiki/Hecuba>, a descendant of Dardanus </wiki/Dardanus>, who lived
under Mount Ida </wiki/Mount_Ida>, and of Tros </wiki/Tros>, the founder of
Troy,[2] <#cite_note-1> he is a prince of the royal house.

So I guess he was merely  a descendant...