From Jon Graham <sjclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra 0.5.1 get_key_range problem
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:59:19 GMT
Hello,

When using the get_key_range method with ConsistencyLevel.ONE an entire
block of keys is not returned.
I loop over the get_key_range method, advancing the start key after each
call (requesting 8K keys per call).

When running the program several times, I got the same results with large
key blocks not returned.

Then, I change the program to use ConsistencyLevel.ALL, then all the keys
are returned as expected.

Change the program back to use ConsistencyLevel.ONE and all the keys are now
returned.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

I would have expected ConsistencyLevel.ONE to be able to return all the
keys. My 6 node cluster uses
a replication factor of 3.

Thanks for your help,
Jon