From Ned Wolpert <ned.wolp...@imemories.com>
Subject Cassandra and Grails
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:47:29 GMT
Folks-

  I released a grails plugin that gives access to Cassandra. Its available
at github (http://github.com/wolpert/grails-cassandra) and through the
normal grails plugin distribution. Its pretty basic right now but I wanted
to see if someone familiar with Cassandra and grails could test it. (At this
point, I'm only wrapping the get/set of specific column values, with or
without a supercolumnfamily) Please check it out and see if a) it installs
and b) you can configure it to connect to your cassandra instance. Plus, and
recommendations on directions you may want to see, please let me know.

--
Virtually, Ned Wolpert

"Settle thy studies, Faustus, and begin..."   --Marlowe