From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@yakaz.com>
Subject Re: Issue with TimeUUID
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:53:14 GMT
Just looked at the code and it indeed just compare the
timestamps. I also find it weird and I would be for changing it,
but maybe there was a good reason to do it the way it is (even
if I don't see one right now). I'll let people give their opinion on
that.

In the meantime, if you need a quick fix for testing, I join you
a two line patch that should fix it.

--
Sylvain