From Avinash Lakshman <avinash.laksh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unreliable transport layer
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 16:19:13 GMT
We have observed this. But in practice it doesn't cause any deleterious
effects. IMHO detecting false failures of nodes is the most dangerous thing
that could result from this kind of behavior. But that is why we have an
Accrual FD which reacts and adjusts to these conditions. But having said
that moving TCP is not a bad option at all at relatively small scale.

Cheers
Avinash