From Roger Schildmeijer <schildmei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: map/reduce question
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:08:40 GMT
Cassandra 0.6 has basic Hadoop map/reduce support (see CASSANDRA-342). You could also look
at the example in contrib/word_count.

--Roger Schildmeijer
On 4 mar 2010, at 18.00em, Matthew Chambers wrote:

> Hi everyone, I've been tasked with researching noSQL databases for use at Imageworks.
 So far I've checked out Couch, HBase, and Cassandra.  One question I have, and I've looked
around for this but couldn't find anything, does Cassandra have integrated map/reduce functionality
or do you access data purely by unique key?