From Sonny Heer <sonnyh...@gmail.com>
Subject Dividing the client load between machines in Cassandra
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:30:06 GMT
How can I accomplish this?

The way I'm doing it now it is creating a TSocket connection using a
static IP of one of the boxes on Cassandra:
        TTransport tr = new TSocket(host, port.intValue());
        TProtocol proto = new TBinaryProtocol(tr);
        Cassandra.Client client = new Cassandra.Client(proto);
        tr.open();

With a larger cluster I would imagine there is another preferred
solution with no single point of failure (e.g. that one box  goes
down).