From Jeff Zhang <>
Subject Cassandra cluster can not been installed in different subnet ?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:17:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have 6 different machines, 4 are in one subnet and the other two are in
another subnet. The following is the ip address of the 6 machines.

I make the same configuration on each machine, and finally found that only
the first 4 machines are in the ring by using command
*bin/nodeprobe -host  ring*

It looks like the other two machines in different subnet can not been
gossiped. Anyone has ideas? How can I solve this problem ?

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

View raw message