From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra cluster can not been installed in different subnet ?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:17:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have 6 different machines, 4 are in one subnet and the other two are in
another subnet. The following is the ip address of the 6 machines.

10.148.219.12
10.148.219.15
10.148.219.11
10.148.219.71
10.148.224.199
10.148.224.194

I make the same configuration on each machine, and finally found that only
the first 4 machines are in the ring by using command
*bin/nodeprobe -host 10.148.219.12  ring*

It looks like the other two machines in different subnet can not been
gossiped. Anyone has ideas? How can I solve this problem ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang