From "Martin Probst (RobHost Support)" <supp...@robhost.de>
Subject Re: write performance thrift interfaces
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:53:00 GMT
Hi Brandon,

i've recoded my client (using threads). Now i'am getting round about 240 inserts per second
(i think the bottleneck is know the virtualized hardware --> single cpu). The stress.py
script gives about 50 inserts/sec.

I'll test cassandra on real hw to see if it's perform better under a multicore system next
week, so thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Martin