From David Strauss <da...@fourkitchens.com>
Subject Re: How reliable is cassandra?
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:49:12 GMT
On 2010-03-29 17:31, Matthew Stump wrote:
> Am I crazy to want to switch our server's primary data store from postgres to cassandra?
 This is a system used by banks and governments to store crypto keys which absolutely can
not be lost.

This sounds like an LDAP problem. There are very nice LDAP systems
available that support multi-master replication and are commonly used as
key stores. Also, I imagine reads are more important than writes for
you, and LDAP tools tend to be optimized for reads.

--
David Strauss
   | david@fourkitchens.com
Four Kitchens