From Cliff Moon <cl...@moonpolysoft.com>
Subject scala 2.8 client
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 04:11:41 GMT
I just released 0.1 a jar for the Scala 2.8 cassandra client I've been
working on.  The library is called scromium and it's hosted on github:
http://github.com/cliffmoon/scromium

I wouldn't really recommend it for production use at the moment, but if
people want to play with it I think it exposes a very useful DSL for
interacting with Cassandra.  It has built in support for load balancing
via the token map properties of Cassandra.  On the todo list are writing
up docs that don't suck, implementing reconnect/failover support, and
supporting the complete Cassandra 0.6 thrift API.