From Alex Durgin <alex.dur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data corruption experiences
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 00:48:12 GMT
Thanks for the input.

My primary draw to Cassandra is dynamic schema. I could make it work
relationally, perhaps even nicely with something like postgres'
hstore, but I haven't investigated that fully yet. Relatively linear
scaling has it's appeal and competitive advantages too. I also find
the idea of lucandra for secondary indexes very appealing. Perhaps
with drizzle integration coming down the road some of the nicities of
sql can be enjoyed.