From Vick Khera <vi...@khera.org>
Subject Re: question about deleting from cassandra
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:31:17 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Bill Au <bill.w.au@gmail.com> wrote:
> In theory there is a breaking point somewhere, right?

I don't think google has hit it yet, so I'd have to say nobody has
reached "the breaking point" yet....

What do the big places do when people quit the service?  Ie, if I
close my facebook or twitter, does all that data just continue to sit
there?

How does that translate to services people actually pay for, too?  Ie,
if say smugmug were using cassandra to store images and someone quit,
they'd probably be expected to remove that content since they are no
longer paying.