From Lenin Gali <galile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Startup issue when big data in.
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:33:59 GMT
Thanks Stu for point the article. The really helped me and also ask the
following questions to user group.

 I am curious about your users EC2 experience, if you can share some details
on

1.what kind of performance are you getting, how many writes vs reads do you
do per min?
2. have you used EBS or local disks and
3. what would you recommend from your experience to those who would like to
try out cassandra on EC2?
4. Some one suggested to use Zookeeper for adding locks on top Cassandra?
what are pros and cons of doing that?

Thanks
Lenin

--