From Chris Goffinet ...@chrisgoffinet.com>
Subject Re: Digg's data model
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:29:51 GMT
> Also, Does cassandra support counters? Digg's article said they are going to contribute
their work to open source any idea when that would be?

All of the custom work has been pushed upstream from Digg and continues. We have a few operational
tools we will be releasing that will go into contrib/. I would say Counters w/ vector clocks
should have some jira patches in few weeks. We have someone full-time working on that.