MySQL

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Cemal <cemalettin.koc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

My question will be about appropriate NoSQL solution rather than asking Cassandra related questions.

In our case:
  • We have more than *denormalized* 4 million rows data and at the end of this year we are expecting 5-6 million rows
  • Every minute maybe more than 1000 rows can be updated in some situations.
  • These rows has more than 4 index in different columns.
  • The system we want to build does not has transactions.
As far as I know from the things I learnt in last two months in this mailing list, Cassandra seems to fit for this operation. But Katta, MongoDB and other solutions made me little confused.

In such a case what is the appropriate NoSql solution?

Thanks

--
Chris Goffinet