Hi,

I am new to Cassandra and I was wondering if someone has develop simple applications (java) that would serve as a guide to understand it

Thanks  a lot,

Carlos

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message.