On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Brandon Williams <driftx@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Erik Holstad <erikholstad@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks guys!
So I want to use sliceRange but thinking about using the count parameter. For example give me
the first x columns, next call I would like to call it with a start value and a count.

If I was to use the reverse param in sliceRange I would have to fetch all the columns first, right?

If you pass reverse as true, then instead of getting the first x columns, you'll get the last x columns.  If you want to head backwards toward the beginning, you can pass the first column as the end value.

-Brandon
Wow that sounds really good. So you are saying if I set it to reverse sort order and count 10 for the first round I get the last 10,
for the next call I just set the last column from the first call to start and I will get the columns -10- -20, so to speak?

--
Regards Erik