Hi Sebastien!
I'm totally new to Cassandra, but as far as I know there is no way of getting just the keys that are in the
database, they are not stored separately but only with the data itself.

Why do you want a list of keys, what are you going to use them for? Maybe there is another way of solving
your problem.

What you are describing, getting all the keys/rows for a given column sounds like you have to fetch all the
data that you have and then filter every key on your column, I don't think that get_key_range will do that for
you even, says that it takes column_family, but like I said I'm totally new

Erik