From alex kamil <alex.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for choice
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:47:59 GMT
Cemal,

I've found the following analysis very helpful, it compares various noSQL
options and gives pros/cons of RDBMS vs noSQL:
"No Relation: The Mixed Blessings of Non-Relational Databases" by Ian Varley
http://ianvarley.com/UT/MR/Varley_MastersReport_Full_2009-08-07.pdf

-Alex
<http://ianvarley.com/UT/MR/Varley_MastersReport_Full_2009-08-07.pdf>