From Masood Mortazavi <masoodmortaz...@gmail.com>
Subject A configuration and step-by-step procedure for production deployment ...
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:29:23 GMT
Is there a configuration and step-by-step *procedure* for production
deployments of Cassandra?

By the way, I've noticed that not all potentially configurable setting may
actually be included in the -- storage-config.xml -- that's distributed with
the releases.  [For example, there seems to be some default setting for R
(number of necessary reads, in the W+R ? N formula a la Dynamo paper), and
it is not clear to me how to over-rie it in config.xml.]

- m.