From Bill Hastings <bllhasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding new nodes
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 06:04:43 GMT
I can't believe I did that :). Feel very weird. But looking at the code I
feel that there will be reads that will fail in the interim. Am I way off
here? Apologies if I am wrong and I will continue looking. I am very curious
is knowing how this works.

Cheers
Bill

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Avinash Lakshman <avinash.lakshman@gmail.com