From Bill Hastings <bllhasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding new nodes
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 05:41:41 GMT
Hi All

I just had a conversation with one of the FB guys (Avinash) at FB and landed
up signing off as him :). He wasn't quite sure about how this works in the
OSS branch. Hence the question to the broader audience. The question is more
about the change in topology and reads going to a machine before data
migration.

Cheers
Bill