From Cemal <cemalettin....@gmail.com>
Subject Help for choice
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:34:55 GMT
Hi all,

My question will be about appropriate NoSQL solution rather than asking
Cassandra related questions.

In our case:

   - We have more than *denormalized* 4 million rows data and at the end of
   this year we are expecting 5-6 million rows
   - Every minute maybe more than 1000 rows can be updated in some
   situations.
   - These rows has more than 4 index in different columns.
   - The system we want to build does not has transactions.

As far as I know from the things I learnt in last two months in this mailing
list, Cassandra seems to fit for this operation. But Katta, MongoDB and
other solutions made me little confused.

In such a case what is the appropriate NoSql solution?

Thanks