incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Dusbabek <gdusba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrap hung
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:36:33 GMT
Ruslan,

I think this indicates that SO_SNDBUF is too small on windows.
Windows is the source, freebsd is the destination, correct?)

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-795 to
track this.  Can you apply the patch attached to it to see if it
addresses the problem?

Thanks.

Gary

2010/2/15 ruslan usifov <ruslan.usifov@gmail.com>:
> ERROR [MESSAGE-STREAMING-POOL:1] 2010-02-12 19:08:25,500
> DebuggableThreadPoolExecutor.java (line 80) Error in ThreadPoolExecutor
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Невозможно выполнить
> операцию на сокете, т.к. буфер слишком мал или очередь
переполнена
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:34)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Невозможно выполнить операцию
на сокете,
> т.к. буфер слишком мал или очередь переполнена
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:33)
>     at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:104)
>     at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:60)
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:334)
>     at
> sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.transferToTrustedChannel(FileChannelImpl.java:449)
>     at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.transferTo(FileChannelImpl.java:520)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.net.FileStreamTask.stream(FileStreamTask.java:95)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.net.FileStreamTask.runMayThrow(FileStreamTask.java:63)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:30)
>     ... 3 more
> ERROR [MESSAGE-STREAMING-POOL:1] 2010-02-12 19:08:25,515
> CassandraDaemon.java (line 78) Fatal exception in thread
> Thread[MESSAGE-STREAMING-POOL:1,5,main]
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Невозможно выполнить
> операцию на сокете, т.к. буфер слишком мал или очередь
переполнена
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:34)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Невозможно выполнить операцию
на сокете,
> т.к. буфер слишком мал или очередь переполнена
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:33)
>     at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:104)
>     at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:60)
>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:334)
>     at
> sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.transferToTrustedChannel(FileChannelImpl.java:449)
>     at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.transferTo(FileChannelImpl.java:520)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.net.FileStreamTask.stream(FileStreamTask.java:95)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.net.FileStreamTask.runMayThrow(FileStreamTask.java:63)
>     at
> org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:30)
>     ... 3 more
>
>
> 2010/2/12 Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com>
>>
>> Care to include a stack trace?  Those are useful when reporting problems.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:31 PM, ruslan usifov <ruslan.usifov@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Yes
>> >
>> >
>> >
>
>

Mime
View raw message