a) Multiple DCs: Can I control that each key should store in each and every data center? If it is possible, an example configuration will be helpful.
    you cannot.... and if you did the ring will break... consider Cassandra in multiple DC as one big Ring..... We use Cassandra to have copies of all data in all the DC's

Regards,
</VJ>