I'm trying to wrap my head around node.js right now. Basically, trying to figure out it's event model to create a nonblocking client to Jsondra.

The one thing I loved about Lazyboy was it was easy to make it so Jsondra could have the json interface, but everything is stored as individual columns which should make the data easier to interact with for other applications that may have to interact with the same dataset.

I wrote what currently exists for Jsondra in about and hour and a half, and am about 6 hours into trying to figure node.js. Go figure.