Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a look at node.js as an alternative to tornado for an application idea I'm working on, and since I didn't see a real javascript interface for thrift, I threw together this Jsondra app really quick. It uses tornado and lazyboy basically because I was already using them, and was the quickest to implement.

Currently it supports get/put/delete for individual keys only. It returns json, and you must submit json encoded values for put requests.

Just threw it together this morning in order to play with node.js. I'll probably only update it on a "need to" basis, but thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else might find it useful. It's Apache licensed, same as tornado. I believe if I understand Digg's license for lazyboy, everything is in compliance license wise.

Here's the URL - http://github.com/joerussbowman/jsondra