Hi everyone,

That's a quite simple question : I have a big set of objects (around 3 millions) each containing several fields (> 20). Fields are just short strings, other can be larger strings (several hundreds characters, not so huge so), integers, ...

I'd like to be able to look for objects based on one or more fields value or range.

Is Cassandra as a nosql solution suitable for this kind of need or do I have to stay stuck to a database (using a denormalized approach) ?

If Cassandra is suitable, what kind of data structure(s) do I need to adopt ?

Thank you.

David